eBay treats member identity with great respect. eBay expects community members to treat member identity with the same level of respect.
Rules and policies about contact information
- eBay members can't misrepresent their identities.
- eBay members must always provide valid and complete contact information.
- For everyone's safety, members are never permitted to publish the contact information of other members in an online public area.
- Every eBay membership must always have a valid email address.
- eBay buyers and sellers must be at least 18 years old.
- eBay has certain policies regarding choosing your User ID.
Activity on eBay is required to follow this policy, the eBay User Agreement and all applicable laws, as well as respect the rights of third parties. If it doesn’t, eBay may take action consistent with applicable laws and the eBay User Agreement, and may even be legally required to do so. Such actions may include, as an example only: Removing the listing or other content, issuing a warning, restricting activity or account suspension.