You can find your sold items for the last 90 days in either Seller Hub or My eBay:
- From Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab, look at your Orders tab. You can search by buyer, order status (e.g. awaiting payment), and time frame
- From the Sold section - opens in new window or tab in My eBay
Go to Sold items - opens in new window or tab
On eBay, we call items you’re selling “active listings” and items you’ve sold “completed” or “ended” listings.
eBay order number
Every time you complete a sale on eBay, you’ll receive a 12-digit order number. The order number does not replace the item number; it allows you to reference the entire order. You can find order numbers on the Orders tab in Seller Hub. We’re currently working on making order numbers available in My eBay.
Here’s how to search using the order number in Seller Hub:
- Go to Orders - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub.
- Select Orders from the dropdown menu.
- Choose a time frame to see orders for up to the last 90 days.
You can also search by order status—such as awaiting payment, awaiting postage, paid and posted, and awaiting feedback.