When you list on ebay.com.sg, you'll only pay selling fees if you choose to add upgrades to your listings. When you list on our international eBay sites, the fees for the listing site will apply.
Store subscription fees
You can subscribe to a Basic Store on ebay.com.sg.
Store subscription fee (per month)
Fees for optional listing upgrades
Adding optional listing upgrades is a great way to help your listings stand out and attract more buyers. Certain features are free, e.g. adding up to 24 photos, while others, like adding a subtitle, may incur an additional fee.
We charge optional listing upgrade fees "per listing", and regardless of whether your item sells. In the table below you'll find the fees for optional listing upgrades for your listings on ebay.com.sg.
Optional listing upgrade
S$ 3.50 or 1% of reserve price, whichever is greater (maximum fee S$ 100)
Fees for listings on international eBay sites
When you list and sell on international eBay sites, the selling fees for the applicable listing site will apply.
Links to our international fees pages: United States - opens in new window or tab | Australia - opens in new window or tab | United Kingdom - opens in new window or tab | Canada - opens in new window or tab | Germany - opens in new window or tab | Spain - opens in new window or tab | France - opens in new window or tab | Italy - opens in new window or tab | Ireland - opens in new window or tab | Belgium (Dutch) - opens in new window or tab | Belgium (French) - opens in new window or tab | Austria - opens in new window or tab | Switzerland - opens in new window or tab | Netherlands - opens in new window or tab | Poland - opens in new window or tab | Greater China region - opens in new window or tab | All other countries - opens in new window or tab
Please also see International fees for eBay global sellers.
Other terms and conditions
- All fees are in Singapore dollars
- If your seller account is suspended for any reason, any amounts due on your seller account will immediately become due and payable. eBay reserves the right to immediately charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method on file
- The fees on this page apply to listings on eBay.com.sg. If you list an item on another eBay site (for example, eBay.com or eBay.co.uk), the fees for that site will apply
- Seller fees don't purchase exclusive rights to web pages on eBay. We may, in our sole discretion and without consent from or payment to sellers, display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) and listings from other sellers on any eBay page
- Depending on the tax legislation of your country of residency, local Value Added Tax (VAT), Goods and Services Tax (GST) or similar consumption tax might apply in addition to your eBay fees