If the item you received arrived damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or if it's the wrong item, you can return it even if the seller's returns policy says they don't accept returns.
If you no longer want an item, you'll be able to see in the listing if the seller offers returns, how long you have to request a return, and any other conditions. You can check the listing by selecting the item in your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab.
Start a return
You can start a return in your Purchase history:
- Go to your purchase history.
- Beside the item you wish to return, select More Actions and then Return this item.
- Select your return reason and then Next.
Check an open return request
You can keep an eye on the progress of your return request by selecting Check your return status below, or in your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab.
Cancel a return request
If you've changed your mind about a case you've opened, and no longer want to return your item, it's easy to cancel your request. See the instructions below to find out how:
- Go to your Purchase history and find the item - opens in new window or tab.
- Select See request details in the More actions dropdown menu.
- Select Close your request and choose your reason from the dropdown menu.
It's important to make sure you're certain you want to cancel a request, as you won't be able to re-open a case once it's been closed.