Adidas Energy Boost Athletic Shoes for Men
Whether you are walking, jogging, playing basketball, or training for a marathon, the right shoes should match your activity. Adidas Energy Boosts are a type of athletic running shoe for men.What features do Energy Boost athletic shoes have?
The Energy Boost sneakers from the Adidas brand has constructed and adaptive heels and come in a variety of styles and colors. This insole of the Adidas Energy Boost shoe is also the sock liner. The outer layer of the shoe is the outsole. Other features include:
- Boost midsole cushioning with a 10mm drop, heel to toe
- Synthetic sole
- Rubber Zone Motion outsole
- Engineered upper-mesh shoe covering
- Mid drop includes a 32mm heel and 22mm forefront
- Shoe materials: Upper textile lining and synthetic, rubber outsole
- Available in sizes 6 through 14.5
- Single weight of 11 ounces for a size 9
- Includes over 3,000 energy capsules
- Dual Torsion System in between the forefront and the heel of the shoe
The Adidas Energy Boost athletic shoes come in the following color combinations:
- Blue and yellow
- Black and white
- Black and orange
- White and silver
To properly care for your shoes, follow the manufacturer instructions and consider these care and cleaning tips:
- Avoid moisture: Whenever possible, avoid getting your shoes wet.
- Air-dry: If your sneakers do get wet, allow them to air-dry at room temperature. Consider placing crumpled-up pieces of newspapers inside of the shoe to absorb moisture and help the shoes retain their shape as they dry.
- Clean them gently: Brush off any loose dirt. Use a damp, soft cloth and a mild cleanser to spot clean any smudged-on dirt or stains. Clean as soon as possible after the shoe becomes soiled to help increase the chances of dirt and stains coming out.
- Care for the laces: You may need to replace your laces periodically if they become worn or soiled. You can remove your laces and hand-wash them in warm soapy water.
- Storage: When not in use, store your shoes in a clean area at room temperature.
- Surfaces: For non-knit areas on the shoe, a sneaker cleaner can be used.