Wet n Wild Makeup Brushes
Makeup brushes are part of a complete makeup kit. Wet n Wild offers a large selection of cosmetic brushes that will help you work with your cosmetics and apply them. They are easy to clean and use, with ergonomic handles for a comfortable hold.What types of makeup brushes are there?
There are brushes for blush, concealer, contouring, eyeshadow, face powder, and foundation along with Kabuki brushes and various brush kits and sets. They are available with natural hair, sable hair, and synthetic fibers (vegan) and in a variety of colors like black, blue, gold, multi-colored, pink, and white. In this collection, brushes can be found with angled, fan, and oval shapes.Does Wet n Wild offer vegan brushes?
They do offer vegan brushes meaning they use synthetic fibers where, traditionally, the hair was taken from animal hair like minks, squirrels, horses, and more. Vegan brushes can provide a more hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitive skin.What types of makeup brush kits and sets are there?
Their cosmetic brush sets offer a convenient way to have everything you need to create a variety of looks. They offer brush collections for the holidays and other special selections.
- Brush Roll 17 Piece Collection: A cruelty-free brush roll collection that has everything needed for all your favorite face and eye looks. The collection uses synthetic fibers and comes in a travel roll holder with a button closure. The collection includes brushes for powder, blush, foundation, contouring, concealer, and eyeshadow. There is a brow and lash comb along with bent liner, smoky liner, and angled liner brushes. There are small and large stipple brushes, flat top, fan, and crease brushes included.
- Pro Brush Line Brush Bundle: A 10-piece collection with all the tools needed for pro-level looks. This synthetic fiber collection includes the following 10 brushes: precision flat face, fluffy blending, tapered highlighting, blush, precision setting, large powder, precision foundation, flat contour, tapered blending, and dome pencil eye brush.
- Center Stage Brush Kit: This is a five-piece collection that includes brow grooming, powder, blush, and two eyeshadow brushes.
- Using lukewarm water, wet the bristles.
- Using cosmetic brush cleanser or gentle soap, place a drop onto your palm. Dip the bristles of the brush into the soap and gently massage them until they are free of product and residue.
- Rinse the bristles in lukewarm water.
- Gently press out an extra water with a clean towel and then reshape the brush head.
- Allow brushes to dry with bristles off the edge of a table or counter so they can return to their correct shape.