Everything You Need to Know About Selecting Wall Chargers for iPhone 5s
Wall chargers facilitate the process of getting a quick charge for the battery in your smartphone by plugging the accessory into the wall outlet. Some of the USB wall chargers and the other connectivity types have the capacity to charge several phones simultaneously, reducing the need for cables or adapters. There are many connectivity options, features, and capacities to consider when you choose wall chargers for iPhone 5s smartphones.What are the available connectivity options for the wall chargers?
The available connectivity options for the wall chargers include:
- Lightning: This is a proprietary connectivity option produced for iPhones, and it works with the phones lightning cable.
- Micro-USB: This connectivity requires the use of a micro-USB cable between the phone and the adapters port.
- USB: USB 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 connectivity options are available.
- USB-C: USB-C refers to a 24-pin connector system allowing for the transfer of electricity or data between devices. This wall unit requires the use of a USB-C cable to plug into the adapter.
- Wireless: The wall charging unit acts as a hub when it is plugged into the outlet, and it generates a wireless charging setup for compatible devices.
Some of the available features of the wall chargers include:
- LED indicators: The chargers may have LED indicators that glow red when the device is still charging and green when the device has attained a full charge.
- Colors: The USB wall chargers may be white, off-white, gray, or black in color.
- Charger cable length options: The cables that run between the phone and the wall charger may be up to 6 feet long.
- Smart charging: The chargers power down and stop charging the device when the battery has reached capacity.
- iOS compatibility: The USB wall chargers may work with a variety of iOS versions.
The power capacities of these chargers range from less than 1,000 mAh to 4,999 mAh. The capacity varies based on the brand of the charger, how many ports it has, and the type of cable that is used to plug the iPhone 5s into the charger. The chargers have built-in adapters for converting the alternating current into the direct current required for recharging the phones battery.How many ports do the wall chargers have?
The chargers for iPhone 5s smartphones may accommodate up to 10 devices. The ports might be arranged in a vertical or horizontal orientation. They could be in one row or two equally sized rows. The chargers have enough space around each of the ports for inserting or removing one of the USB cables, quick charge cables, or lightning cables without disturbing the other iPhone 5s devices that are plugged into the other ports.