Like many mobile carriers, Sprint has expanded its list of applicable devices by offering tablets. Sprint tablets integrate into the existing Sprint network. Explore the different types of Sprint tablets through these questions and answers to help you find the right one to suit your needs.What versions of tablets does Sprint offer?
The Sprint network can provide you with access to various types of tablets. They are categorized into tablets by Apple, tablets by Samsung, and tablets by HTC. Some of these include:
- The iPad Pro in multiple iterations
- The iPad Mini Version 4
- Slate 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A
- LG Pad 8.0
Tablets provide you with the means to take your data, important work, and information with you anywhere. However, there are also numerous other benefits to using one in both professional and recreational settings. Here are some benefits to having a Sprint tablet:
- They run cooler than laptops even after long use.
- You can view an entire webpage and scroll through it.
- You can complete basic tasks, such as managing schedules, checking and responding to emails.
- They offer note-taking capabilities.
- You can also use them as a secondary screen next to your computer.
These devices come in a variety of sizes. The overall size range for a Samsung tablet, for example, is between seven to 10 inches when you measure the screen from point to point diagonally. Additional size ranges apply for the available HTC and Apple devices as well.
- Small tablets are portable and can fit into a backpack or purse. The Apple iPad mini 4 is an example. It has a 7.9-inch screen with a display resolution of 2048 x 1536. It is 6.1mm thick and weighs 0.65 pounds. Additional mini tablets are the Samsung Galaxy 4 SM-T237P which offers 16GB of space and the Sprint Slate 8 Plus.
- A large device may be beneficial if you do not need to take it with you everywhere. Instead, you may want something separate from your laptop or TV that can provide for all of your entertainment needs.
If you have a phone that already has an operating system with which you are familiar, such as Android, you can get a device that features the same operating system. Doing so will allow you to sync everything so that you can start a project on one device and finish on another.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sprint.