Salomon Hiking, Trail Mens Boots
Whether you are hiking up a mountain or along a pleasant scenic trail, hiking boots are a type of footwear that can hold up to the rigors of walking on unpaved ground for lengthy periods of time. Salomon offers mens hiking boots in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors.What are some features available with these boots?
Salomon hiking boots can be equipped with a variety of features, the most common of which include cushioning and insulation. Many of these shoes are lightweight, and the majority are made from materials that can help wick moisture away.What sizes are Salomon hiking boots available in?
Salomon hiking and trail mens boots come in an array of size options that range from 5 to 14. The width options available to you include three categories of narrow, medium, and wide. Along with the standard U.S. sizes, Salomon boots also come in European sizes from 39 to 49.5.What colors do Salomon boots come in?
Salomon boots come in a range of colors with options like black, brown, beige, gray, blue, red, yellow, and green. A number of these shoes come in multiple colors with combinations like white and black and green and brown. They are also available in several different patterns, including striped and solid patterns.What materials are these hiking boots made from?
- Leather: This is a natural material that is usually made from an animal hide. There are many different types of leather that a boot can be made from, including patent leather, bonded leather, and top-grain leather.
- Nylon: This is a type of thermoplastic material that can be made into films, fibers, or shapes, allowing it to maintain a range of different consistencies. It is typically the upper portion of the Salomon boot that is comprised of nylon.
- Suede: This is a specific type of leather that comes with a napped finish and is made from the back portion of the animal skin.
- Rubber: This is a type of polymeric substance that can be made either from a plant or via synthetic means. The toe caps and soles of a Salomon boot are usually made from rubber.
- Slip on: Slip-on boots can be automatically slipped on to the feet and do not come with a fastener.
- Lace up: Lace-up boots come with fabric laces that need to be tied together in order for the boot to be properly fastened.
- Hook and loop: Hook-and-loop boots have fasteners that consist of two primary components, which are usually two thin strips of fabric. These components will be placed on opposite sides of the boot and must be placed on top of one another to fasten together.