Prepaid Virgin Mobile Smartphones
Prepaid mobile smartphones provide a way for cell phone users to avoid lengthy phone contracts and credit checks. They also let people manage their mobile phone usage and spending. Virgin Mobile offers a selection of pay-in-advance smartphones and plans.What types of smartphone devices are available?
The company provides a wide variety of iPhone and Android devices that are compatible with their mobile network. These devices have a range of different features and abilities, but they all provide the ability to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and connect to the Internet. They also all have a graphical interface.How do these prepaid phones work?
These phones work by letting you to select a device that is compatible with the companys mobile network, as well as a monthly plan. After that, you pay for a month of service in advance. Just follow these steps:
- Select your device: Do this by selecting a smartphone that has the features you want.
- Install a SIM card: Take the SIM card that came with the product and insert it into the phone.
- Activate the SIM card: Do this by contacting the carrier and following their instructions.
- Choose a plan: Select the no-contract plan you would like to use with your phone.
- Pay for your first month of mobile service: After paying for your first month of service, you will be ready to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, and access the Internet.
The company offers several different prepaid plans to choose from. Some of the plans the carrier offers include:
- Data Love: This plan offers 5 GB of 4G LTE data, and unlimited talk, text, and streaming music.
- Data Love +: This plan offers 10 GB of 4G LTE data, and unlimited talk, text, and streaming music.
- Data Love Unlimited: this plan offers unlimited 4G LTE data, talk, text, streaming videos, and mobile games.
The available plans may change, so its always important to check with the carrier to see which plans are currently being offered.How are prepaid smartphone accounts paid?
You can pay for your monthly plan, or for add-ons like extra data, international calling services, or mobile hotspot services, by logging onto the companys website and paying online. Payment options include credit or debit cards and top-off cards sold by the company.
In general, you should pay for service every month. You will get 30 days of service each time you pay. Because this is a no-contract alternative, you are free to change or cancel your phone plan whenever you would like.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Virgin Mobile.