Liz Claiborne Womens Jeans
When purchasing a pair of jeans, you need to know what style and size will fit and complement your body type. One brand of womens jeans is Liz Claiborne. This company named for an American fashion designer makes jeans for business-casual and casual attire.What Liz Claiborne womens jean types are available?
- Regular - These are made with a length to fit a woman of average height.
- Petite - Petite styles are designed for women with smaller waists and shorter legs.
- Plus - Plus-size jeans accommodate larger waists and curvier bodies.
- Juniors - These odd-numbered sizes are made for teens.
- Tall - Tall styles, for those with long legs, have inseams that are inches longer than those of regular cut jeans.
A wash produces the color of the jeans. Washes vary in color and style. They typically range from white to dark blue and black and can feature multiple colors fading or blending into each other. Stone wash gives a faded or worn appearance. Acid wash, which involves chemical bleaching, also produces white streaks and spots.What are some examples of Liz Claiborne denim washes?
Liz Claiborne offers numerous different styles and colors of denim. Some of the styles of denim washes include these:
- Black and gray
- Light, medium, and dark
- Boot cut - These pants are typically slim through the hips and widen below the knee. This style is meant to accommodate boots.
- Skinny - Similar to straight leg styles, these pants feature a slim fit from waist to hem.
- Straight leg - These pants are narrow for the entire length. They fit snugly around the ankle.
- Flare - Also known as bell bottoms, these pants flare out below the knee.
- Boyfriend - These pants are relaxed and typically loose fitting around the waist. Boyfriend styles can be baggy or taper to the body, depending on the fit. Some are cuffed.
- Wide leg - Looser than flared styles, these are typically baggy or wide throughout.
- High-waisted - These jeans have a high rise, ending above or around the belly button.
For ladies with long legs, tall styles offer an optimum fit. For someone with a long midriff, a combination of high rise and tall may be appropriate. For shorter women, the short or regular version will probably provide an accurate fit for your leg length. For ladies who want a more tailored fit at the waist, a petite size is likely the most appropriate clothing option.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Liz Claiborne.