Ivanka Trump Sandals and Flip-Flops
In 2011, Ivanka Trump created her company with the goal to provide women with stylish apparel. Creating fashion items for women including shoes, accessories, and more, she established a product line that focused on style and offered versatility and functionality. Ivanka Trumps line of sandals and flip-flops provide a variety of different style options for many types of shoes.What types of shoes does Ivanka Trump offer?
- Ankle strap: These sandals come available in both heeled and flat options. They utilize a strap that loops over the front of the ankle to provide stability and keep the shoes on your feet.
- Flat sandals: Ivanka Trump flats often include elegant embellishments, glitter, and luxurious leathers and suedes. They also include a semi-padded liner and footbed to increase comfort.
- Flip-flops: There are a number of different flip-flops that are designed for style and comfort. Ivanka Trump flip-flops and thong sandals can utilize jewels, embellishments, and bright colors.
- Gladiator sandals: Ivanka Trump gladiator sandals are crafted using various leathers, and they utilize straps that intertwine and wind up the leg to keep them on your feet.
- Platforms and wedges: The platform and wedge sandals offered range in height from 1 inch to more than 4 inches. These shoes are comfortable and available in a variety of different looks and colors.
- Slides and slingbacks: Ivanka Trump slides and slingbacks are designed for versatility and comfort. They do not utilize any straps on the back of the heel and only include a strap over the top of the foot, making them easy to put on and take off.
Here are some general tips for maintaining your sandals:
- Drying: It is important to allow your flip-flops or sandals to completely dry between uses, especially after use in wet weather. Drying them completely helps to preserve the materials and reduce wear.
- Cleaning: In order to clean your sandals and flip-flops, use a mild detergent mixed with lukewarm water, and gently scrub any dirt off of the shoes. Cleaning the inside is also important, especially if odor is an issue. Gently clean the insides with alcohol or a drop of tea tree oil, as the latter acts as an antifungal agent.
Here are some tips for maintaining specific types of materials shoes are made of:
- Leather: For cleaning, wipe the leather gently using a soft, dry cloth to remove any caked-on dirt, dust, and grime. Dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow leather to dry naturally. Avoid placing leather shoes in direct sunlight and other heat sources during drying to prevent damage. Finish by using a quality cream polish that matches your sandals in color. Buff to a shine if desired.
- Patent leather: With a soft, damp cloth and a drop of mild soap, remove any dirt or haze. Using a patent leather cleaner with silicone will restore the high gloss of your shoes.
- Suede: Use a rubber eraser to remove all dirt and smudges. Brush lightly with a soft brush specifically made for suede in the same direction as the nap. Brushing in different directions can make the suede uneven in color. Dont use wire brushes or polishes. Finish with a silicone spray for water and stain resistance.