Get Affordable Peace of Mind with an HD Mini Camera
Whether you need a nanny camera simply for the peace of mind it brings or plan to use a hidden camera for hunting or other sports, eBay has the inconspicuous item you need. With eBay, you can obtain the reasonably priced mini HD camcorder you wantWhat significant features matter in an hd mini camera?
Depending on how you plan to use your new or used hd mini camera 1080p, you might want one or more of the following features:
- Sound: Audio recording, audio alert or siren, microphone
- Connectivity: Bluetooth or other wireless technology, wired system, battery operated, rechargeable unit
- Storage: Cloud recording, DVD-RW backup, time lapse recording, DVR card, digital video recorder
- Range: Dual lens, motion activated detection, night vision, wide angle lenses, 360 degree lens, fish-eye lens, high-definition lenses
- Accessibility: HDMI port, mobile phone access including for Android and iOS, real-time recording, network video recorder, hybrid digital video recorder and network video recorder
Several spots are ideal for a hidden hd mini camera 1080p as long as its legal to do so in your state. You might need to plug it in, but most concealed cameras are wireless. Here are a few ideas:
- Smoke detector or another innocuous fixture that has no other hookups
- Lightbulb or light fixture with a fan
- A wall clock, alarm clock or standing clock
- Toys and mirrors
- Dash, security system, as a decoy or just put it in plain sight
Determine a good line of sight for what or who you plan to monitor. Check for visual obstructions and plan for a moving target. You may want to put multiple mini cameras in different rooms or areas of the same room. Think about sound and whether its an important issue for you. If so, make sure your mini-cam records audio, and make sure you do not place it beside a television, stereo, or other sound source in your home. You might want to put it near a couch or other spot where you want to hear sound clearly.
If your unit needs to be plugged in, place it near an outlet or computer. If it uses a cord or cable, place it in a hidden area or disguise the wire with a household appliance or electronic device. Once you place your concealed camera, check to see if you put it in a spot where it could attract attention. Every room has places that naturally draw attention; avoid those hiding spots. Good placement areas include a spot that is much higher or far lower than most people look. Ask a friend or family member to see if they can spot the device after it is concealed.