Keep Your Computer Close with Dell Laptop Backpacks
Dell makes several styles of backpacks for its laptops and notebook computers. These products can make it easy to have your devices nearby and to help you stay productive in or out of the office. These bags can also keep your devices protected from the elements and from accidental damage.
What are some of the available backpacks?
Some Dell Laptop Backpack styles include:
- Dell 52CDX Professional Backpack 15 inch: This triple compartment backpack fits laptops with a screen size of up to 15 inches. It is constructed of water-resistant nylon material.
- Dell Urban Backpack 15.6 inch: Sized to fit devices having a screen size of up to 15.6 inches, the bag features a reflective coating around the back zipper to increase night visibility.
- Dell Adventure Notebook/Laptop Backpack: With a padded back panel that features breathable mesh and ergonomic shoulder pads, this backpack fits laptops with up to a 17-inch screen size.
- Dell Premier: This laptop bag features a fleece-lined laptop compartment. It is constructed with a patented neoprene suspension sling that can protect against impacts. Exterior compression straps can stabilize the bags contents. It also features an elasticized chest-strap. A compartment for personal accessories keeps keys, phones, and other items easy to access.
- Dell Essential: This product has a slim profile. It has padded, adjustable air mesh shoulder straps and an air mesh padded back panel that is designed to increase comfort. It accommodates devices with up to 15.6-inch screens.
What are some other available features of Dell laptop backpacks?
Some of these products have features that can include:
- A dedicated tablet pocket.
- A pocket for an optional battery charger so you can charge your laptop on the go.
- An easy-access top zipper compartment to hold items like your cell phone or keys. Some of these compartments have a soft-touch lining that can protect items, such as sunglasses from scratches.
- A storage compartment for files or documents.
- Side compartments for water bottles.
- A trolley pass-through that allows you to attach the backpack to luggage.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Multiple pockets for accessories.
What materials are used in these products?
The materials in these products are meant to be lightweight. They have a high-density thread count designed for durability and some are treated to be weather-resistant. These backpacks have a 1680D material base panel. The layers of foam that surround the laptop and tablet compartments can provide extra protection.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dell.