Limit Distractions Using Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones
If you want to escape from the noisy distractions of your environment, look for a pair of Bose noise-canceling headphones. You can find Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones in refurbished, lightly used, or brand new conditions on eBay.How do Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones work?
Bose QuietComfort 15 (QC15) headphones operate via Boses patented noise-canceling technology. The QC15 headphones require a working AAA battery. A green light on the right ear cup appears when you switch the device to the on position. With the headphones turned on, microphones can detect low frequency sounds like airplane engines and air conditioner motors to reduce the background noise. Some other features include:
- QuietComfort 15 cord: Use them with a Bose QuietComfort 15 cord to enjoy music and take calls.
- Cable free option: Wear them without the cable to drown out distractions.
- Compatibility: When you compare Bose QC15 prices on eBay, check the cable for compatibility with your devices. You will find audio only, Samsung Galaxy, and Apple cables for your smartphones, tablets, and music device(s).
The Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones come equipped with many features. Most five-star reviews of these headphones mention sound quality, design, and comfort. Engineered with Boses patented TriPort acoustic headphone structure, the QuietComfort 15 produces lifelike sounds. Cushioned ear cups form a pleasant seal around the ears and headband padding prevents hot spots. Other features include:
- Takes batteries: Operate on one AAA alkaline battery for 35 hours.
- Noise reduction: Noise reduction across a broad range of frequencies.
- Ear cup vents: Small vents in the ear cups help balance tones.
- Collapsible ear cups: Ear cups collapse at 90 degrees for easy storage.
Bose QC15 headphones are not wireless. However, you can find Bose QuietComfort 15 Bluetooth adapters on eBay. With this device, you will still enjoy Boses noise canceling feature with Apple and Android devices but without the wires. Other available accessories for the QC15 include:
- Airline adapter: Connects to in-flight entertainment systems.
- Ear cushions: An acoustic seal helps reduce surrounding noise while offering a comfortable fit.
- Carrying case: A slim cover with interior and exterior pockets to protect headphones and store accessories while traveling.
- Audio cables: One cable comes equipped with an inline three-button remote, and the other is for general use.
The first place to look for troubleshooting tips is in the Bose QuietComfort 15 manual. If no manual accompanied your headphones, check out the manufacturers website. Both the paper and online version of the manual include setup instructions, repair directions, and maintenance advice. More specifically, you will find how to:
- Troubleshoot for sound
- Fix the microphone
- Use remote button commands
- Connect external audio devices
- Replace the Bose QuietComfort 15 battery