American Eagle Outfitters Shoes for Men
American Eagle Outfitters produces a wide range of men’s footwear designs. Men will find shoes in various designs, colors, and sizes. Boots, sneakers, slippers, casuals, and sandals are all available within the American Eagle collection.What types of mens shoes does American Eagle offer?
American Eagle offers footwear lines that include:
- Boots: The options include high-tops, low-tops, slip-ons, laced, leather, and suede. Boots are commonly made from leather or other durable materials that are spill- and weather-resistant. Rubber soles and patterns on the bottom of the shoe for grip are also common features.
- Sneakers: Styles include casual, slip-on, and laced options in beige, white, gray, and black. The amount of padding in the sole of the sneaker varies depending on which activity the shoe is designed for. Athletic styles typically offer more support in the heel, whereas casual styles tend to offer a flatter sole.
- Slippers: This collection includes slipper boots and suede moccasins in black, brown, and dark brown hues.
- Casual shoes: This collection includes lifestyle shoes and boots a variety of occasions. Materials vary from suede to leather to fabrics. Colors include navy, black, tan, brown, and beige.
- Sandals and flip-flops: These are made from materials such as twill, nubuck leather, suede, and rubber. Color options include blue, off-white, tan, and navy.
Check these factors to determine which pair of American Eagle men’s shoes is right for you:
- Size: Measure your foot using the appropriate fitting tool. Shoe size can change in adulthood due to injuries and changes in weight.
- Soles: Shoes with thicker padding in the heel absorb more impact. Leather or rubber soles are weather resistant to keep feet dry.
- Insoles: Leather and suede insoles mold to your foot and are breathable and flexible. This means that they decrease the chances of your feet chafing or blistering.
- Toes: Select a toe shape, typically round or square, based on personal preference.
- Cushioning: Again, cushioning is completely up to personal preference.
Proper care for your American Eagle shoes will depend on their materials and construction. However, you can follow these general tips to get longer wear out of your American Eagle shoes:
- Spot-clean only with a mild soap and a soft cloth.
- Do not place them in the washer or dryer.
- Do not place them in direct sunlight.
- Use baking soda to help combat odors.