True Crime Streets of LA Mac OS 10.2.8 G4/G5/Intel processor. NEW & Sealed. UPC 5051292100065.
Not tested on OS 10.6 or 10.7.
See pictures for details.
True Driving. True Fighting. True Shooting.
Hell has been unleashed on the City of Angels by merciless gangs. The only hope to restore order is an out-of-control ex-cop whose unconventional methods leave him rejected by the police and feared by criminals. Drive, fight and shoot your way through 240 square miles of LA and a branching storyline where you never have to repeat the same mission twice.
• 360 degree shooting and precision targetingfrom cars
• Punches, kicks, combos and vicious finishing moves
• Double-fisted firepower and slo-mo dives
• Precision targeting and ferocious run 'n gun
• Five modes of multi-player action
• Unlock and play as Snoop Dogg
Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later (10.3.7 recommended), Power PC G4/G5 1GHz or faster, 256MB of RAM, 3 GB free hard disk space, ATI Radeon 8500/nVidia GeForce 2 MX or better. 23MB of video RAM, DVD drive required to install and play.
Multi-player requirements: Internet and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported, Internet play requires a 56Kbps or faster connection. Network play Mac to Mac only, GameRanger supported.
Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com
|Cuckoo Lane, Pinchbeck|
Goods and Services Tax Number: GB 486271715
I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.
Return policy details
1. Items sold as new with original shrink wrap and are listed as rare, are considered to be collectors items. Collectors items and computer software will not be accepted for return if the seal is broken, unless damaged in transit. Sealed collectors items are considered to be significantly devalued if the seal is broken. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are not affected, since you can see the product through the clear cover. 2. Right to cancel: You have the right to return your goods within 14 business days after delivery. Except as in 1. above. The buyer is expected to take reasonable care of the goods, or the buyer may be held responsible for any losses incurred. 3. Damage in transit must be reported to me within 24 hours of receipt. If the package is badly damaged externally and you think the goods may be damaged then you may refuse delivery. The package will be returned to me. If you sign for the package and the packaging is damaged, the buyer must make a note of the damage next to their signature. 4. I expect the buyer to pay the return postage and add suitable insurance. If the goods were damaged in transit you will get a full refund, including the return postage. If the goods are returned for any other reason, I reserve the right to refund only the goods value less postage and fees. I also reserve the right to refuse a return and will fairly assess each case on its merits. Second user software will not be accepted for return, except where damaged in transit, in the interests of preventing software piracy. 5. Items lost in transit. Please allow adequate time for delivery. If you are unsure, message me and I will investigate. Delivery times for Royal Mail are on their website www.royalmail.com. By bidding on my items you implicitly agree to these terms.
Postage and handling
Each additional item
Royal Mail Airmail (Small Packets)
Royal Mail International Signed-for
Domestic handling time
Will usually post within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment- opens in a new window or tab.
|Payment method||Preferred/Accepted||Buyer protection on eBay|
Postal Order or Banker's Draft
Other - See seller's payment instructions