|Back to eBay Home||||
Other item info
Welcome to this listing brought to you by AudioEthos, purveyors of quality pre-owned and new, Home Hi-Fi and Car Audio.
Never bought from AudioEthos before? Here are some reasons that may tempt you.
1. All items are fully tested and guaranteed to be in full working order when you receive them. For your peace of mind, a 21 day warranty is offered on everything we sell.
2. AudioEthos provides accurate descriptions on all the items we sell. Coupled with detailed pictures, this provides reassurance to potential buyers.
3. We do not simply “sell” items. AudioEthos is here to help and answer any questions you may have about any aspect of our products. Got a question? Send me a message and it will be answered in quick time!
4. Unlike most conventional audio retailers, we have no figures to meet and we do not push brands on customers. Furthermore, if a product is not suitable for yourself, then you will be told so. The last thing we want is a customer with a product that does not fit their needs.
5. With great experience and knowledge of the audio market, you can rest assured that only quality products are listed by AudioEthos. As a general rule of thumb, if I wouldn’t use the product myself, then it won’t get listed in the shop.
6. Everything sold by AudioEthos represents fantastic value for money, with some items being advertised at a fraction of their original purchase price.
7. AudioEthos prides itself in its fast delivery times. Order before Noon on a working day (Mon-Thu) and the item will more than likely be with you the following day (UK only). We use TNT and in keeping with eBay rules, we do not make any profit from postage prices.
8. Unlike some sellers, we do not sell repaired items.
9. Looking to upgrade or have something to sell? AudioEthos takes in items as part exchange. Simply get in touch and I will explain how to sell your items to AudioEthos in keeping with eBay rules.
10. AudioEthos prides itself in customer service which is reflected in our Feedback, ratings and by the customers who choose to return to shop with us. Take a look for yourself.
Product Name- Tornado Midas A40 Class A amplifier.
Product Description- The Tornado Midas is a 4 channel amplifier rated at 4x50wrms or 2x150wrms @ 4ohm bridged.
It utilizes a fixed @ 50 and 100hz low pass crossover, but does not have a high pass filter.
Condition- Good as new and gleaming. It came to me boxed and sealed as new, but i had to have a listen so it is now out of box.
Who is this product suitable for?- This amp is perfect for running a complete system. Use it to run 4 speakers, 2 speakers and a subwoofer or a pair of subwoofers and with all that class A power, you won't be left dissapointed. I have personally listened to this amp and can report that SQ is very good with no brashness to the sound whatsoever. Much nicer sounding than a budget class A/B amp and when running subs, it seems to have masses of power in reserve, even though it is only rated at 150wrms in bridged mode.
AudioEthos’ Verdict- This is a very nice, warm and smooth sounding amplifier and a very affordable way into class A power. Yes, Tornado have made some cheap, undesirable equipment, and still do, but the Midas series amps were top of the range back in the mid 90's and were well regarded.
Original price was £229, so given the amp is in as new condition, it represents great value for money.
England, Scotland, Wales- £8.50
ROI, NI and UK Highlands and Islands- £16
Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium- £20
Spain, Italy, Portugal, Austria- £23
Denmark, Sweden- £28
Is your country not listed above? Please contact us with your location and postcode and we will do our best to give you delivery options and a price.
If you are local and wish to pick up the item, then this isn’t a problem whatsoever.
Pay-Pal is our preferred method of Payment as it fast and efficient and providing you are verified, the goods are dispatched instantly. Don’t have Pay-Pal? Fear not, we also accept Payment by cheque, Postal order/Bankers draft and Electronic Bank Transfer.
Need to talk? Feel free to contact us on 07590 545 121, any time between 12 noon and 12 midnight.
Terms and Conditions.
The 21 day warranty starts the day you receive the item. Should there be a problem with the item, please contact AudioEthos either through eBay or using the contact details listed above and you will then be instructed on how to return your product. Items returned without prior consent will not be accepted. AudioEthos will provide no warranty on Items that have been damaged through misuse and we hold the right to refuse refunds/repairs if we think that this is the case upon inspection.
All our products are sent extremely well packaged and should there be a problem, all of our products are fully covered against accident damage and loss in the post. In the highly unlikely event that an item has been damaged in the post (remember, we pack all out items superbly and double box) then we will require photos of the damaged Item within 24 hours of delivery in order to put a claim in with the courier company.
Finally, you bid to buy, simple as. Do not click buy it now if you have no intention of purchasing the item.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert,
Matt @ AudioEthos
|15 Brookfield Drive|
|Phone: 01455 220802|
Goods and Services Tax Number: GB 108387015
Return policy details
Under Distance Selling Regulations and eBay rules, which, i strictly abide to, returns are accepted within 14 days of the completion of your purchase. The date of purchase is defined as the day you receive the item, not the day that you paid for your item. The purchase is not completed until you actually receive the item. This gives you a full 14 days, with the object at hand, to decide whether you wish to return it. Under distance selling laws, I am obliged to provide a "full refund" on the original purchase cost. This includes the original shipping fee and the cost of the item. I am not obliged to pay for your return postage costs. You will receive a "Full refund (minus postage costs)". Return postage costs, include the cost of post and any postage materials purchased by yourself to send this item back. You are responsible for all return postage costs, unless the item is faulty. All items returned with no fault, must be sent back in exactly the same condition that I sent them out. Please contact me if you have any queries regarding refunds.
Postage and handling
Other 48 Hour Courier
|Contact the seller - opens in a new window or tab for postage costs and services to Europe, Asia, Australia .|
Domestic handling time
Will usually post within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment- opens in a new window or tab.
|Payment method||Buyer protection on eBay|
Postal Order or Banker's Draft