For senior-level undergraduate and first and second year graduate systems engineering and related courses. Systems Engineering and Analysis, 5/e, provides a total life-cycle approach to systems and their analysis.
This practical introduction to systems engineering and analysis provides the concepts, methodologies, models, and tools needed to understand and implement a total life-cycle approach to systems and their analysis. The authors focus first on the process of bringing systems into being—beginning with the identification of a need and extending that need through requirements determination, functional analysis and allocation, design synthesis, evaluation, and validation, operation and support, phase-out, and disposal. Next, the authors discuss the improvement of systems currently in being, showing that by employing the iterative process of analysis, evaluation, feedback, and modification, most systems in existence can be improved in their affordability, effectiveness, and stakeholder satisfaction.
Free local postage! Receive within 5 working days!
Buy with Confidence 100% ratings
Term and Conditions:
- Strictly for NON-FUSSY Singapore Buyer.
- No meet up.
- Payment by Paypal or Bank transfer (local buyers)
- Please ask as many questions as possible before making any purchases.
- Kindly make payment within 03 days after auction closed.
- Item/s will be back on sale within 03 days when the buyer can not be contacted by the seller.
- DEAD BIDDER(S) WILL BE BLOCKED and will be reported to Ebay.
Postage and handling
Domestic standard mail
Item must be returned within
Refund will be given as
7 days after the buyer receives it
|The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.|
|Payment method||Preferred/Accepted||Buyer protection on eBay|