Other item info
Updated in a new 8th edition, Public Speaking: An Audience-Centered Approach brings
theory and practice together. Its distinctive and popular approach
emphasizes the importance of analyzing and considering the audience at
every point in the speech making process. This model of public speaking
is the foundation of the book, and it guides the reader through the
step-by-step process of public speaking, focusing their attention on the
dynamics of diverse audiences, and narrowing the gap between practice
and the real world.
Term and Conditions:
- Strictly for NON-FUSSY Singapore Buyer.
- Please ask as many questions as possible before making any purchases.
- Kindly make payment within 02 days after auction closed. For registered postage, please add: $2.50
- Do take note that the Postage fee includes Handling & Packaging charges.
- The seller is not responsible of loss / damage item/s through mail.
- MEET UP is possible if stated. Place, time, and date will be decided by the Seller.
- Item/s will be back on sale within 03 days when the buyer can not be contacted by the seller.
- DEAD BIDDER(S) WILL BE BLOCKED and will be reported to Ebay.
Postage and handling
Domestic standard mail
Return policy details
|The seller will not accept returns for this item.|